Home / Attestation services in Kuwait

Attestation Services in Kuwait

“We can complete all Certificate Attestation Procedures from anywhere in the world without Your Presence”

There are two types of legalization process

  • Embassy Attestation.
  • Apostille Authentication.

If the Intended Country is the member of Hague Convention, then we have to follow the Apostille Authentication. If it’s normal of Hague Convention, then we have to follow Embassy Attestation. Kuwait is not a part of Hague Convention hence Attestation needs to be done on your certificates (Degree / Diploma / Mark sheets / Marriage / Birth / Death / TC / A Level / HSC / SSLC etc).

Attestation services in Kuwait

Certificate attestation process is not the same for all certificates. It differs from each certificate and it depends upon which country the certificates were issued from. To apply for the Kuwait Embassy Attestation we need the Original Certificate and the Passport Copy. Kuwait Embassy Attestation needs to be done from home country where the certificate was issued from. attestation services in Kuwait procedures are incomplete without legalization by the MFA (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs) of the host country (Kuwait). Genius Attestation Services provides attestation from the MFA from Kuwait. The attestation procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in each country.

General Purpose of Attestation

A) Education Certificates–

  • To obtain an employment visa / labour Card for most of the designation.
  • To pursue higher education in Kuwait.
  • To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc.
  • To get the equivalent certificates.

C) Non Educational / Vital Certificates–

  • To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws
  • For the admission of child in the school (via Transfer Certificate)

D) Power of Attorney / Memorandum or Article of Association–

  • To get the right to sell properties in Home Country.
  • For the removal of the LLC partnership provided the partner in Home Country does not wish to extend the partnership.
  • To open Bank account.
  • Company Registration.

E) To get the experience certificate attested–

  • Required by Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Lab Technician etc to write the MOH and DOH.
09555555365, 09555555325