Marriage certificate Apostille is the process of verifying marriage certificate for it to be used for international matters. Apostille is the verification procedure done when a person is travelling to Hague convention countries. There are several countries in Hague convention; to travel to any one of those countries Apostille is mandatory. A marriage certificate is an official record that two individuals have undertaken a marriage ceremony.
Marriage certificate Apostille is a technique for marriage certificate verification to demonstrate its believability. Marriage certificate Apostille is a fundamental strategy when a couple is venturing out to remote nations. Just if the goal nation is a member from Hague convention, the marriage certificate Apostille winds up compulsory.
Marriage Certificate Apostille is required for the following purposes:
- In order to obtain dual citizenship.
- In order to obtain the ownership of the property.
- In order to work in another country.
- To bring spouse.
- Adding spouse name in the passport.
- To admit wife for delivery in the hospital.
- To apply for passport for children.
- To cohabit with a member of the opposite sex.
- Original marriage certificate.
- Passport copy.
There are different conventions for marriage certificate Apostille. The reports for marriage certificate Apostille must be stepped by the concerned authorities.
For marriage certificate Apostille documents have to be stamped from:
- SDM (sub-divisional magistrate).
What do I need to know before requesting an Apostille?
Before you approach a Competent Authority about getting an Apostille, you should consider questions such as:
- Does the Apostille Convention apply in both the country that issued the public document and the country where I intend to use it?
- Can I get an Apostille for my public document, i.e., is my document considered a public document under the law of the country where it was issued?
- Can I request an Apostille by mail or must I appear in person? This is particularly relevant if you are living in a country other than the country that issued your public document.
- If I have multiple documents, will I need multiple Apostilles?
- Are there other documents (in addition to the public document) or additional information that I need to provide to get an Apostille (e.g., a document establishing my identity or a stamped envelope in the case of requests by mail)?
- How much does an Apostille cost and what forms of payment are available?
- How long will it take to get the Apostille?
After the Apostille stamping and verification procedure is completed, the process of marriage certificate Apostille is completed. Then the accessibility of the certificate is increased in the destination country. Marriage certificate Apostille makes it simple for couples to travel or migrate to Hague convention nations. To demonstrate the relationship status of the foreigners is unique, marriage certificate Apostille must be finished. Marriage certificate Apostille fundamentally accomplishes family visa and furthermore for relocation purposes.
For the above queries and for the queries which you may have please do contact our experienced Customer Service Representative, who will be happy to assist you or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org