Educational Certificate Attestation
Educational certificate attestation assumes significant while going abroad for job or any other purposes. Degree Certificate Attestation includes in the category of Educational Certificate Attestation.
Education Certificate Attestation is the formal process of attesting the original certificate so that it could be valid in any other country for getting a visa for Employment or for any other job purposes.
Attestation of original document like Degree Certificate is just not a process of normal attestation, but this is a process of legalizing the certificates, whether it is educational or non-educational. It is necessary to prove the originality of the certificates in any field we are applying for.
Educational certificate attestation is required for the following purposes :-
- Employment Visa
- Labour Card Processing
- Visa Designation Change
- Medical Certificate
- Indian Embassy or Consulate purpose
- MOH Examination/ DOH Examination
- MOE (Ministry of Education)
- Equivalency and Higher Education
- School Admission and many more
Educational Certificate Attestation is a significant process while one plans to move abroad for any professional or personal needs. The Process of attestation proves the validity of the certificate so that it could be valid while moving abroad for any professional or personal cases. Educational certificates includes degree certificates, B.tech certificate, Diploma certificates, Ph.D. certificates..etc
Educational certificate attestation process is as follows :-
1. The documents are attested from the Home department of the respective state.
2. Attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA.
3. From the MEA, the certificates are attested by the embassy of the foreign country where one plans to migrate/ consulate in the home country.
4. The certificates are attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.