This is an official document issued to a person’s birth and to identify them by name, place, date and parentage. It is also considered as a vital record that documents the birth of a child. The term “birth certificate” can refer to either the original document or a certified copy of or representation of the original record of birth. In most jurisdictions, the birth certificate is prima facie evidence that the birth occurred.
Attestation is required for the following purposes:
- To bring the child or children to any country in the Middle East, Birth Certificate has to be attested.
- As a proof of age in schools for children.
- For migration purposes and many more.
- Attestation from country where the marriage was solemnized.
- Attestation from country where the family visa is being applied.
Attestation of Birth Certificates is the act of witnessing a birth certificate by authorized person/persons/departments/authorities with their official seal and signature. This attestation also confirms that, the specified birth certificate has been issued by that mentioned department and seal and signature on that particular birth certificate is genuine.
For more details you can speak to our experienced Customer Services Representative, who will be happy to assist you or email us at email@example.com