Apostille is a straightforward and effortless international document verification procedure. To maintain and protect international peace through certifying foreign public documents is the main objective of the this attestation. The word ‘Apostille’ was derived from the Italian dialect and ‘to authenticate or certify’ is the correct meaning of the word Apostiile. Hague Convention Treaty introduced this new term to the world and this brings new changes in international immigration laws. A group of countries signed this Hague Convention Treaty for simplifying the hurdles related to legalization. Today, around 92 countries uses this stamping for ensuring the authenticity of foreign documents and most of the Hague convention member countries are from western world.
Major Hague convention member countries are
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Oman, etc.
These all countries widely accepted this attestation and now Apostille stamping is compulsory for migrating into all these above listed nations. All these big power made this attestation popular and prominent in the international level. The usage of immigrant documents without this verification is legally punishable in all these above-listed nations. Apostille stamp is the significant part of this verification, it is square-shaped and computer-generated and which will be pasted on the backside of the document, but the style of stamp will depend upon the issuing nation.
Vital processes of Apostille Stamping
- SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate) or SDM-WNR (Will depend upon destination countries)
Hague Convention Conference Requirement to legalize foreign public documents is one of the Hague convention law on private international law. This laws specify that the modalities through which a document issued in one of the signatory countries can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory states. Such a certification is called an Apostille.
Significant features of Apostille stamping
- The unique identification number is the main feature of this Apostille stamp and through this unique identification number other member countries can check verified documents authenticity online.
- As compared to Attestation procedure this stamping process is simple and easy.
- In some cases, if one document verified with Apostille doesn’t need the embassy attestation.
- Apostille stamping abolished the confused procedures related to the legalization of foreign public documents.
- By adopting this procedure the countries made a universal legalization procedure which is applicable to all the members of the Hague convention.
It is very important that you trust your document, only to experienced professional can do end to end legalization. We the Genius Group, the one and only ISO certified attestation firm in the world offer you the best service beyond your expectations.