BVI Attestation Procedure requires Attestation or Apostille-
- Certificate of Incorporation / Power of Attorney / Memorandum & Articles of Association / Trade License / Invoice / A Level Certificates / School Transfer Certificates (TC) / Associate Degree or Certificate / Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree / Doctorate Degree / Mark sheets / Transcripts / Birth Certificate / Marriage Certificate / Death Certificate / Medical Certificate / Finger Print / Bonafide Certificate / Divorce Certificate / Experience Certificate / Salary Certificate / Migration certificate / Certificate of Registration etc. BVI Attestation Procedure as per the rules are mentioned below.
- The procedure for legalizing a foreign document varies from country to country. In international law, attestation is the process of certifying a document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it. The process is used routinely in international commerce.
BVI Attestation Procedure-
General Purpose of Attestation–
- a) To obtain an employment visa / labour Card for most of the designation.
b) To pursue higher education in a foreign country.
c) To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc.
d) To get the equivalent certificates.
Non Educational / Vital Certificates–
- a) To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws.
b) Admission of child in the school (via Transfer Certificate).
Power of Attorney / Memorandum or Article of Association / Board Resolution /Shareholders Agreement / Incumbency –
- a) To get the right to sell properties in Home Country.
b) For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in Home Country does not wish to extend the partnership.
c) To open Bank account.
d) Company Registration.
To get the experience certificate attested–
- a) Required by doctors, nurses, pharmacist, lab technician etc to write the MOH and DOH.
Process of Attestation–
- a) Process of Attestation various from each state, each embassy, depends upon the document and off course where you wish to use the certificate.
b) There are many ways to attest document from British Virgin Island it’s a chain process. The authorities are focused only on Ministry of foreign affairs attestation locally (Intended to use country).But to get that all the other attestation is required.
Steps involved in Attestation–
- a) BVI Apostille
b) UK Solicitor – (UK)
c) UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office –(UK)
d) Embassy Attestation- (UK)
e) Ministry Of Foreign Affairs – (Intended to use country)
The attestation procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in British Virgin Island. For more details please send us the scan copy of the certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.
- If you really believe in the new theory of the world TIME EQUALS MONEY you can rely on us, we take care of your TIME and you’re DOCUMENTS.
- We are the only ISO certified Attestation Company. We have been in this field since 1999.We are an authorized licensed company by the Embassy, you can see our name in UAE embassy, so no fear of been trapped by a FAKE attestation.