1) Why is attestation of certificates necessary?
- Educational Certificates Purpose for attestation:
- To obtain an employment visa/ labour Card in United Arab Emirates for most of the designation
- To pursue higher education in a foreign country
- To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, etc.
- To get the equivalent certificates
- Non Educational Certificates Purpose for attestation:
- To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws
- For the admission of child in the school (via Transfer Certificate)
- Power of Attorney
- To get the right to sell properties in India
b.For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in India does not wish to extend the partnership
4.To get the experience certificate attested
Required by doctors, nurses, pharmacist, lab technician etc to write the MOH and DOH
2) Why Genius Attestations?
Genius Attestation is the only ISO attestation company in UAE with branch all over UAE and aboard. We have been the best in the market with various services in attestation and are no 1 in this business. Genius Attestation has international started level staff and the best customer support and latest technology .The only reliable and genuine company in UAE for attestation, legislations and other services.
3) What is the security about you handing over the documents safely to us?
We, Genius Group, are a prestigious and reliable company. Since decades we are into the document clearing field. Our team consists of trained staff members who possess excellent skills and who care for your documents as same as you do. They very well understand the value of your certificates which you received after going through a tough phase of struggle and hard work.
4) If the certificate is laminated what will you do?
The lamination from the certificate will be removed carefully so as not to cause any damage to the certificate. The attestation stamps will be put on the non- laminated area of the certificate. It is our suggestion to you to avoid laminating your certificates, since different countries demand for different attestations on the certificates and every time removal of lamination may cause some undesirable damages to your valuable certificates.
5) For writing MOH /DOH Exams what certificates to be attested?
6) What is the procedure of a Transfer certificate attestation, issued from India?
The transfer attestation procedure varies from school to school. Some schools demand for District Education Officer Stamp from their respective state and then one attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE. Another procedure includes:
- Home Department (Concerned State)
- Ministry of External Affairs (New Delhi)
- UAE Embassy (New Delhi)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (UAE)
7) For getting job as nurse what certificates are to be attested?
Please click on the link given http://www.moh.gov.ae/en/Pages/default.aspx
8) Do you have collection and Delivery services?
We provide free Collection and Delivery Services throughout the emirates, which is fast and reliable.
9) How can we trust the courier people?
We have our own messengers and selected courier companies, who are trust worthy and reliable. As soon as they collect documents from you, they will provide you with our company’s receipt voucher which will act as an evidence/proof for the future. The receipt voucher will include all the details of your documents as well as the payment information. Apart from this, our trained staff members will follow up with the courier people unless the document reaches our office.
10) If you are sending the courier service people, how will we get the receipt or proof?
If in case, the courier staff hasn’t made receipt voucher for your document, then as soon as the document reaches our office, the staff members will mail or fax you the receipt which will prove to you the safety of your documents. Your receipt number (also known as the tracking number) will be entered into the website along with the complete details of your document and the attestations about to take place. You can instantly check at the website your receipt voucher by just entering the tracking number; it will further prove to you that your documents are in safe hands.
11) How can we check the status of our attestation through your website?
Checking the status online through our website is just-a-click-matter. It is one of the easiest and most convenient methods specially designed to fulfill the needs of our customers in the best possible ways. While visiting our website, the system will ask you for the tracking/invoice number. In the space provided, you can enter your receipt number which will be written on the receipt voucher. With the entry of your tracking number, another page will appear on the screen which will show the complete and updated status of your document.
12) In case you lose any certificate, then how will you manage that?
We are a trusted company comprising a team of highly experienced and well-trained staff in the field of document clearing. Our company follows, a certain series of steps during the attestation process, so that none of the documents go missing even by mistake. Special attention is given to each document throughout the process of attestation i.e., from collection to delivery.
13) Why there is no red seal on my document/ certificate?
The red seal is called the Notarization stamp. Notary attestation is optional. Notary stamp holds no value as such. For educational certificates, attestation is not required from Notary. Whereas for marriage certificate, the notarization attestation is done depending on the states from which the marriage certificate is issued.
14) If in case the document is in India, will it be possible for you to get me the document attested?
We have our offices both in Mumbai, and New Delhi. If in case, your document is in India, then there is a very easy procedure you need to follow. You or the concerned person in India has to send your document through courier to our Delhi or Mumbai office (for office address and attestation details, you should contact our staff members directly). Once you have sent the courier to any of our offices in India, then at the earliest you are supposed to call our document clearing staff in UAE and give them your courier airway bill number. We will issue a tracking number for your document which will be available to you on our website. Our staff will start following up with your document after that. The receipt voucher for the document with all the payment details and other related information will be forwarded to you within the same day by our staff members. Once the required attestations on your document are completed, the document will be delivered to you in UAE. You don’t have to pay any amount to our office in India; all the expenses incurred (only on attestations) shall be paid by you to our UAE office at the time of delivery. In this way, you are free from the burden of paying for the courier charges along with the transportation cost.
Through this service, you will save your time and efforts.
15) I want to give my certificate for attestation but my mark sheet is in India. What should I do in such a condition?
We are a systematic people having the solution ready with us of every problem that our client might face. We have done a thorough research and established an organized document clearing system. We have a file uploading facility in our website. Once you give your document for attestation, we will assign a pass-code to you. By feeding in your pass-code, you will be able to upload your mark sheets, passport copies, photographs, and other related documents on our site from anywhere in the world.
16) Do you attest Saudi Embassy from India?
Yes. We attest all the embassies from India as well as UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa , Nepal etc.
17) What are the dangers of approaching subagents or fake attestation service providers and Typing centers for attestation?
Subagents cannot ensure the safety and security of valuable documents as they need other service provider’s helps to attest certificates. Fake attestation is a crime against law. If one approach an attestation service provider who also doing Fake attestation, the safety of Certificates are in Balance as there are chances he may get arrested. Both are dangerous.
Genius Attestations has well proven track record of fast, safe and on time delivery of attested certificates. We are so keen about giving services in minimum time duration as we understand the value of our client’s time.
18) What is Fake attestation?
Attestation of unauthorized certificates and unauthorized Attestation of certificates are known as Fake attestation. Fake attestation is a crime.
19) Should the payment be done upfront or can I pay after the attestation is completed?
We leave it to you – as per your convenience. Initially you can pay a small amount. Attested documents will be delivered then the final payment in cash or payment confirmation received from the bank can be done.
20) What is concerned state home department attestation?
This means that the state government home department from the state where the document was issued from should be attesting the documents. For passport endorsement, renewal or any other Indian embassy/consulate works this attestation from the concerned home dept. is a compulsory requirement.
21) What is government recognized certificate?
Any certificates issued by a recognized University / educational institution which come under the Ministry of Education is a Govt. recognized certificate.
22) What is government registered certificate?
Any certificate issued by any institution registered with the State or Central Govt’s which might not come under the Ministry of Education, is a registered certificate.
23) Does the Indian government accept photocopies of certificates for attestation?
No, only original documents are accepted by the Govt. of India for attestation.
24) Can we get HRD attestation for private registered document?
No, this cannot be done as these are not registered with Ministry of Education.
25) What is the difference between embassy and consulate?
A permanent diplomatic mission of one country in another is typically known as an embassy, and is usually located in the host country’s capital. The person in charge of the mission is known as an ambassador. The term “embassy” is often used to refer to the building or compound housing an ambassador’s offices and staff. Technically, however, “embassy” refers to the diplomatic delegation itself, while the office building in which they work is known as a chancery.
The office of a Consul is termed a Consulate, and is usually subordinate to the state’s main representation in that foreign country, usually an Embassy or High Commission between Commonwealth countries, in the capital city of the host state. Like the term embassy, the word consulate may refer not only to the office of consul, but also to the building occupied by the consul and his or her staff. In capital cities, the consulate may share the premises with the embassy itself.
26) Are HRD & Home department same?
No, HRD pertains to Human Resources Department which has the authority to attest only educational certificates, where as the Home department only has the authority to attest non educational certificates.
For more details please contact our experts or email us at email@example.com