Commercial Document Attestation
Commercial document attestation is of prime importance while any individual plans to move abroad for widening their business prospects. Commercial Document Attestation is required to establish the validity of your documents in a foreign country.
Commercial Document Attestation is applicable for the certificates like :-
- Certificate of origin
- Certificate of incorporation
Commercial Document Attestation is mandatory for the following purposes :-
- To get the right to sell properties in Home Country.
- For the removal of LLC partnership provided the partner in Home Country does not wish to extend the partnership.
- To open Bank account.
When used in foreign business, a commercial invoice is an important document. It is used as a customs document provided by the person or corporation that is exporting an item across international border. The document must include a few specific pieces of information such as the parties involved in the shipping transaction, the goods being transported, the country of manufacture.. etc.
A certificate of origin is a document also called as Form A used in international trade. In a printed form or as an electronic document, it is completed by the exporter and certified by a recognized issuing body, attesting that the goods in a particular export shipment have been produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country.
A certificate of incorporation is a legal document relating to the formation of a company or corporation. It is a license to form a corporation issued by state government.
The steps of Commercial Document Attestation starts from the home country followed by the verification from the Host country authorities where they plans to relocate.
Further and specific steps are listed below :-
- The documents are authenticated or attested from the chamber of commerce of the respective state of the country of origin
- Attestation of the documents is carried out by the MEA.
- The certificates are attested by the Embassy/ consulate of Intended to use country.
Once the entire process of verification is completed the documents are proved to be authentic.
For more details you can speak to our experienced Customer Services Representative, who will be happy to assist you or email us at email@example.com